Families and Friends are Forever

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Four Months old already?

I wish i can pause the time as it is going so fast, can't believe master K is four months already, where has the time gone? master K is gonna outgrow me soon :( i want him to remain little so i can kiss him anytime, and whenever i want but on the other hand Master K is getting so handsome, clever, funnier and playful (i love playing with him, he's hilarious), of course its not all that, he also have his tantrums but overall he's a very good and adorable baby, we love him so much.
Tomorrow we're taking master K to the doctor for his general milestone check up and for his shots... :-( i wish i could have the shot for him, i hate too see my baby getting hurt but i have to be braved for him, his daddy will also be there for him tomorrow so i hope that he will only cry for a bit. Anyway here are some nearly 4 months old pictures of Master K.
just came back from Church, he's tired but was still happy to let me take a picture of him :-)
with mummy and daddy
with Dave, cute shirts :-)
they make a cute fam :-), and oh Courtney bought this shirt for master K, i'm not sure if she bought David's as well..
master K loves to stick his tounge out
with mummy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Irene, Joren is 3 and 1/2 and he still LUVS!!! his mummy, and cuddles! He gets lots of hugs and kisses, I think this is how mommies spoil boys and make them need their wives so much! Oh well, I just love those cuddles :)

xo
Alisha

Kim Krok said...

Irene! I didn't know you have a blog! I'll be adding you to my blog list:) Cute pics of bubba boy.