Families and Friends are Forever

Monday 10 May 2010

Mother's Day

My very first mother's day yay! i'm so happy i get to be mother to a very special, gorgeous, smart boy :-) I've always wanted to be a mother, i thought it will never happen and now i am one and i can't describe the emotions that i feel in my heart everytime i cuddle, nurse and play with my baby, being a mother is definitely not an easy task, but i do enjoy every single minute of it. I am grateful for my mother, for all the things she's done for me, for the wisdom and the lessons she taught me and of course for her love.

Chad wanted to make a breakfast in bed for me but i thought it won't be necessary, so i've asked him to make me a herbal tea instead accompanied by a bought cinnamon donut perfect! :-), a week ago, my boys bought me a "big family necklace from Etsy, and a mother and baby pendant from Prouds Jewellers" as my mothers day present plus a cute Apron :-) it's all very cute, and to finish the day off, we went to Chad's parent's house where we had a family dinner, and gave mum her present, we bought her a Pandora Bracelet and some charms to go with it, she loved it!


a perfect hug from my baby
and a snuggle from my hubby :-)

2 comments:

Isaac and Sarah said...

Happy Mother's day. beautiful necklace. I love it! You are such a spoiled wife. And you deserve it!

Maioha said...

I just LOVE the family necklace!