Families and Friends are Forever

Monday 5 July 2010

An Overdue update

Reasons for my absence in blogger:

* First i broke my internet mobile key when i dropped my laptop and also found out a few days later that my laptop was also broken.

* We then have to get our PC upgraded so we can have a computer to use and that took a little while to get done
* PC has been upgraded and running a lot faster but since we've packed away our PC monitor, we have to plugged the PC via HDMI to our TV, so i now have a massive screen but i have to sit on the floor to go online and that definitely kills my back (i think it'll be better when i get myself a wireless keyboard) so that's what stopping me from going online or if i do go online it's mainly to check my email or get into FB for friends update, so very brief online visit indeed

* Also most of our recent pictures are in the laptop, we are yet to recover the data from it, so here's what i missed to blog since:

Its Official
Chad finished his university degree in November last year but he's certificate only arrived a couple of weeks ago, we're are so proud of him! well done daddy!

Master K had his first solid food - Yummy!

Mt. Cootha botanical garden walk with Mirriam, Heath and Kier, Hannah and Laila and the Kroks

K passed out after the walk
anyway my back is hurting now, so i would post more catch up blog later..until then  

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Congrats to Chad!!