Families and Friends are Forever

Monday 12 April 2010

Playing Dress-up with mummy

I bought Kellan a few Autumn/winter outfits, and of course I was a little excited trying them on baby <:) He didn't mind it, he actually had fun too, he got so tired in the end though and he fell asleep while i was trying to put on another outfit on him.. he is so cute.. a few of the clothes are a bit big, but by the way he's growing, it wont take long until he fits them perfectly<:) I took a few pictures and he absolutely loves the camera..He is so cute and adorable..
the pants are a litte big :)
this one is almost too tight lol<:)
the shirt is sized 6M, so it's a little big baggy on him, and the pants are 3-6mths, but he just looks so adorable in them..
the rest of these pics are my favourite shots..isn't he handsome?? <:)
he is getting so big..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darnit ireenie, he's too cute!! I was about to call you today to ask if I could come give him a big kiss and cuddle after work but we were going to a friends for dinner. My cute little nephew:) survivor was good tonight hey? Oh my word...