Families and Friends are Forever

Friday 16 April 2010

For my love

What's up with my Avatar background you might asked? well i've put it up just for my Chad, he absolutely loves Avatar and i wanted to surprise him when he looks at our blog, he looked at it last night and thought it was wicked, see my husband is so easy to please ha! I on the other hand is hard to please ha ha ( that's what exactly he would say:) Nope, i'm not really hard to please, i'm just as easy as Chad, he just like to think so sometimes ha ha, okay, this blog is kind of a nonsense so i better stop now, well it's not all nonsense, I do love my husband, so this is an ode to him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, you funny girl! I'm reading this post and thinking...ok, irene's a bit cookoo!!! One too many today:) hehe, just jokes! I stole your widdlytinks stick family off your blog...its so cute:)xx