Families and Friends are Forever

Thursday 22 April 2010

It must be love

I still can't believe my baby boy is now 3 months old, he's getting smarter each day, he totally knows what he wants, yep he'll let you know everytime, he's got this throaty kind of crying/screaming when he's having a tanty :( he's got so many personalities, but we love our little munchkin to bits, he teaches me patience, love, kindness every day, he also makes me smile a thousand times a day :-) he loves attention, he loves to talk, he loves to read a story book with mummy. I'm a bit sad that he's growing so fast and that time goes by so fast like nothing else, i just wanna hold on to him so he can stay little for a little while, i looked at his newborn pictures and i can't believe how much he has grown, i still do get a little teary everytime because i get that same feeling i had the first time i saw him in the hospital, the emotion that i had that night is unexplainable, it was wonderful! soon it would be tough for me to nurse him, he's just getting so big and heavy :-) Oh my baby I just can't imagine my life without you. I thank Heavenly Father each day for giving you to us, for the joy that you bring into our home, we love your giggles, your laughs, your coos, every little thing that you do - we love.
baby loves his bath
have you seen my dimple?
oh hello there!

after bath, mummy puts me into my wondersuit after she massages me, ready for bed!
mummy thought i'm doing sign language..

beautiful hand..

of a gorgeous boy..

No comments: