Families and Friends are Forever

Wednesday 28 November 2007

Quite Liberating!

Since i had my drivers licence, i havent really driven on my own, Chad is always with me, but last night, there's nothing good on TV so i thought i should go to the Video store to check out what they have, anyway i know Chad hates going out after a long day at work so i said to him will you let me drive to the video store on my own?? he didnt answer me but just stared at me instead ( i know he's thinking so hard to whether he's going with me or not) so when he didnt respond, i grab the keys and my purse and asked him if he wants something from the video store.. he said yes pineapple crunch please.. so there's my YES IRENE you can go driving on your own:) so away i went, i thought it will be scary for me but i quite like it!! i didnt really get scared or got nervous.. i was fine and quite liberating really!! love it, im just glad i got my licence before im heavily pregnant:) otherwise i will be stuck at home!!

1 comment:

mistyp said...

I haven't talked to you for a while... When you say heavily pregnant does that mean you are pregnant now? Or still trying....?