Families and Friends are Forever

Sunday 4 November 2007

happy Halloween

Scary me and my niece Georgia
Travis and Paige

Brian and Carolyn Adams plus Rob and Lindi Orth


This is our friend Jared and Tanha - she made their costumes Clever isnt she??



The Hart's:
Paige,Chad, Eden, Renae, Cody, Jade and Hope, Heath is missing in this picture. He's working as a flight attendant.. so i think he was in Japan at the time..




Eden(my sis in law) & (her bestfriend) Tegan

Costume parties are not really my favourite as im pretty pathetic when it comes to dressing up hmm both of us really, and as you can see on the right i didnt do a very good job on my face.. luckily its halloween so the uglier it looks the better:) Chad cant come up with a better idea than to dress up as cricketer monster and is trying to choke me! whateva!! But hey we had fun so that's all that matters right?? anyway here's some of our friends picture, look at the their costume, i thought they did a great job on theirs...







No comments: