Families and Friends are Forever

Thursday 22 November 2007

Got my P2!

Today was an exciting and nerve racking at the same time.. Why?? i have my legitimate reasons:) I went for my driving test today, i was kind of calm not really nervous (or maybe i was just in denial) i had over an hour lesson with a professional driving instructor before hand to refresh my driving skills, then away i go.. i am confident with my driving skills but as soon as the examiner got in the car i started feeling really nervous and kinda shaky, i did all of the manuevers i was asked to do perfectly, no crosses or anything like that, but i got like 3 marks on my road positioning ( this was an unmarked road ok??) and 1 mark from hesitating on the roundabouts but the examiner said its no biggy, i will get better and better at it once i've been driving for a period of time.. i didnt do anything illegal, infact i was super duper careful. I was allowed 8 marks and i didnt get them all and that's why i've passed, what a Day!!

2 comments:

Dan Steinmetz said...

Congrats I! What a glorious day of mine when I got my drivers license too! I shouted I'm Free!!! hehehe U can "layas" whenever u want! Congrats again! I'm happy so happy for u! I need to talk to sometimes chicka tayo ulit kung bat pumangit c dati mong Hunter hahahaha....

mistyp said...

Yeah! My sister in law (from Mexico) just got her license a while back and she feels "free" too. I remember when I got my license the guy told me to turn left and I signaled right... He said, "No, other left." He, He, He! I was young so I blame it on that and nerves! ;)