Families and Friends are Forever

Friday 1 October 2010

So Lately...

I totally overlooked updating the blog, what a slack huh? anyway here are some of the updates on what we've been upto lately..


To the Best Husband and the Best daddy in the whole wide world(I didn't realized that this post has been sitting in my draft box for a little while, whooopss! better late than never right?)

Its Chad's official first Fathers Day today, we are so blessed to have him as the head of our family, Master K adores his daddy, he loves playing and spending time with him, he even cry now and then when his daddy leaves to go to work or go somewhere so cute :-) we didn't do much really, K got his daddy a book that he can read it to him


 and mummy got him an Xbox game and made a lovely dinner and spent time together as family. I'm grateful to all the Fathers in my life, for all the things they've done for me.
(I didn't realized that this post has been sitting in my draft for awhile, whoops)


Master K turns 8 months


Seriously! dear time, please slow down? Goodness me, our baby is getting so big and 8 months old already!


Here are a few pictures i took of him from the park on our way home from our daily walk, such a good boy and happy baby. He enjoyed playing the grass and whenever i called his name he looked at me and gave me a smile, what a trooper!








3 comments:

Jade Krok said...

Pacey got Mary the same book! He's such a sweet little boy!

Jade Krok said...

And by Mary I mean matt, oops!

Maioha said...

Look at those teeth! :-)