Families and Friends are Forever

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Caught in the act

Kellan can't really sleep without being wrapped, he's a bit of a wriggly baby, but at the same time, he hates that his hands are all tucked in, we do wrapped him really good, tight enough that a baby shouldnt be able to wriggle out of it, but Kellan is a strong baby, so one day I watch him do it (well he's already more than half way unwrapping himself when i got the camera though)..so here are the photos that i took of him. Funny kid! <:)

Yay, alas! one arm out...
uh oh! busted! mummy's here..
hmm.. whatever i will still unwrap myself anyway.. i might as well right?, feels good to be free!!
Now mummy is not very happy with me because i havent slept for long, I'm sorry mummy, look at my face dont you feel sorry for me?
Aww..Kellan knows how to melt my heart, He is so cute when he pulls all these facial expression..okay I forgive you bubba <:) I love you xox

No comments: