Families and Friends are Forever

Monday 8 March 2010

Baby Blessing

Yesterday was Kellan's baby blessing, it was such a wonderful experience, his dad did a great job naming and blessing him, Kellan was very good too, the night before he slept for 6 hours straight, and then another 3 hours before church, so he was a happy baby while being blessed, didn't make any sound <:) ( he must be listening to the blessings - i hope he can remember it), most of our family members came (Chad's side that is :) only Jade and Aaron's family wasn't there, Cody and Eden and oh Ben wasn't there also because he was sick. Majority of our close friends were there also, unfortunately non on my family side are present, but that's okay because we are heading back to the Philippines at the end of this year so that they can also see the baby  and see how precious Kellan is :) It was so nice to able to share such wonderful occasion with our love ones. I am so grateful for the gospel because it brings our family closer, I'm grateful for the priesthood in my home, I am so happy we finally have Kellan, it took almost 7 years to have him, but he's worth every tears, every pain and every year of waiting, he's a very special miracle to us. I love my boys so much. I love the photos taken that day, everyone has a smile on their faces <:)


Our family

Daddy and Kellan

Mummy and Kellan

The Family

1 comment:

Isaac and Sarah said...

How funny! we have the same title of our blog entry, and our babies were blessed the same sunday. How cool is that?