Families and Friends are Forever

Monday 30 November 2009

November 21 - Busy day

Okay, on the 21st I had 2 baby showers, first my old colleagues and friends has organized a morning tea/baby shower for me, it was really lovely to catch up with them, i miss them a lot, i was the baby in the group and feel they are all mums to me :) they are very kind and got cool baby presents..here are a few photos we took.






And in the afternoon.. another baby shower organized by my 2 sister inlaws Hope and Paige..it was so much fun.. we had it at friends place..through the years i've been to so many baby showers and finally my long awaited one, I was over the moon that day, i felt love and special <:) my baby is one lucky boy, he got so many presents:) here are a few pictures..









No comments: