Families and Friends are Forever

Saturday 7 November 2009

Latest Update

So..the other day, i had my week 28 routine, had the glucose Challenge test and the normal antenatal routine, anyway..so they told me if i don't hear from them (doctors, pathologist whoever) that my glucose or sugar level is fine, one day passed, nothing in the mail, 2 days nothing, well 3rd day got something in the mail and the result i got was above the normal sugar level, so they're asking me to come back to the hospital and do the proper glucose test this which will take a couple of blood test and 12 hour fasting and have to go through a certain diet prior to the testing, this test apparently help determines wether i have a gestational diabetes >:) Which i'm really hoping and pray that i don't. Anyway i will probably be going and do the test next week, I will let you know the results, so until then.

No comments: