Families and Friends are Forever

Sunday 6 September 2009

It's a Chad Mini Me

We found out on Friday afternoon that we are going to have a boy, I have an instinct that it's a boy in there but Chad thought that it's going to be a girl, I am happy regardless, as long as it's a healthy baby in there:) Chad however has gotten to the idea that he's getting a girl first, so he was kinda sad>:) well not so much sad but was in shocked when the Radiologist told us and showed us that it's definitely a BOY, He wanted a have a Daddy's little girl so bad lol<;), but he's happy now, most of our friend told him that he should be jumping up and down that it's a boy lol! as most dad normally want's a boy first...anyway everything is great and the baby is doing good:) I have however a slight heart murmur so i am going to have a Cardiograph to check my heart (a non invasive ultrasound) I hope that everything will be fine..and i know i'm going to be fine:) I'm just getting bigger i guess so i'm out of breath:) We are both very excited to see the bub through the monitor, he was so active, i think he didnt like the ultrasound so much as he kept on covering his face<:) I love my baby already and i love talking to him..Now Chad will just have to get used to calling him a He and Not a she when he speaks to him:)

No comments: