Families and Friends are Forever

Friday 18 September 2009

It's better late than never

I have been meaning to post some pictures of our latest scan but it's been so crazy lately, well.. First I'm always tired, second I'm always tired lol<:) and 3rd I'm always tired or i am just lazy boohoo!!, still haven't even re-sized our photos from our U.S holidays too..I know it's not an excuse >:( anyway this is like almost 3 weeks late but it's better than never posting it right?? some are a bit Blurry but i trust your visual ability and imagination lol..

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Hart's said...

the reason why these pictures are blurry: I took a picture of the film, but found out later on that i can actually print the photos from the
dvd that they gave us, oh well..it's not so bad...so yeah..