Families and Friends are Forever

Wednesday 7 October 2009

6 months mark update

Last Monday i went for my monthly antenatal check, they measured my tummy (Fundus i think, listen to bubs heartbeat and every other normal routine they do every visit) Chad wasnt able to come with me this time as he's working, baby is good and everything else is good, In the next 4 weeks i will have a bloodtest for my glucose and iron levels. Chad and I decided that we will do a non diagnostic 4D ultrasound around the same time as well, so we're looking forward for that. How's mum doing you may ask? I am doing great, just growing bigger and rounder fast.. a few people seem to think that i'm having twins, but we know that we only have one baby boy in there <:) I think people sometime forget that i'm just a little person so i guess the weight gain has got nowhere else to go but my tummy and everywhere else they can go in my body<:) but if i'm 3 to 4 inches taller, than maybe i would look a bit different (not so round) ha!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Irene where are you having your bubby? Hows the nameing thing coming along? We don't want to know the sex so now we have to come up with TWO sets of names. Great. Like one isn't hard enough!

Isaac and Sarah said...

Our baby is only 6 days apart. Cool!