Families and Friends are Forever

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Update for my passport app

If you read my last blog, this is the continuation, anyhow, since i didn't hear from the Philippines embassy yesterday after I waited all day long, I decided to give them a call early in the morning today to see if they've receive my email, surprise surprise, they have but didn't even bother to reply or call me back as requested (pretty slack huh?). Anyway they put me through to the Attorney General to have a chat, to make the story short, he apologized for the delay and also promised me that He will coordinate with the Brisbane office to put my appearance schedule sometimes this month so that they can send it back to the Philippines for a passport production and if my passport still doesn't arrive in time for my trip to Japan, He promised that they'll extend my last passport so that i can still go on my trip. ( I didn't know that they can do that, but apparent they will, so fingers crossed). After that conversation i felt a bit relaxed but i wont be at ease until i hear from them again within this week for another schedule for me to make the appearance, so i will keep you posted.

No comments: