Families and Friends are Forever

Friday 3 August 2007

Influenza

Not much about us, Chad has just finally got over his illness and is back to work, but unfortunately he passed it on to me, i think im almost over it too but last night i feel like im getting worst my bones hurts and i feel weak and light headed at the moment so i might go back to bed and lie down, i hate being stuck at home but i dont really wanna go out either and give my flu to someone else dont i? i hope those antibiotics and some pills that i've been taking will work their powers thru my systems soon!! i cant wait to be well again! i hate being sick but unfortunately my immune system is pretty weak so i can catch sickness in a blink of an eye, yeah just like that u bet!!! oh well give you more interesting update later!! ibetter go back to bed now.

1 comment:

mistyp said...

Hope you're feeling better today! The flu is the worst!!!!!!! Take care of yourself!