Families and Friends are Forever

Saturday 14 April 2007

After the Video conference



Hi Everyone, i just signed up and set up our new blogspot, hope that you can all visit our site, this is probably how are we going to keep in touch to most of you's families and friends wherever you are.. these pic was taken after we got home from church, we're just messing around after the video conference, we were just talking about how great the talks we heard and just pondering about them..I love President Hinckley's humor:) We are so grateful to be a part of this Gospel.. and grafetul for the knowledge that we have a loving Heavenly Father who sent His Son to sacrificed His life to pave the way for us so that one day we can all be back to HIS presence..I love my Saviour and I endeavour to follow His example everyday. Anyway, ill post more later. I better go get ready, Chad is waiting for me, i dont want him to be cranky with me, we are going to pick our new TV cabinet in Daisy Hill. Hope to hear from all of you!!

No comments: